Instructions to Connect
There are two ways to connect. Refer to the instructions below for specifics
This is the first and recommended method
- 1. Refer to the bottom of this page for the Zoom Meeting IDs.
- 2. Once identifying your room, simply click on the meeting ID and it will open directly to the Zoom meeting page.
- 3. Enter the password your counselor or the front desk gives you.
- 4. You should now be in the meeting! If you have any issues, call the front desk and we'll help you join.
Here is the second method for joining manually
- 1. Look at the bottom of this page for the Zoom Meeting ID for your desired room.
- 2. Once you know the Meeting ID, your counselor should have given you a password for the room. If you didn't receive a password, call the front desk at 505-800-7092.
- 3. Now that you have both the ID and the password, go to the "zoom.us" home page and click "join meeting" in the top right hand corner.
- 4. After step 3, a window should open prompting you to enter your meeting ID. Enter it and click join.
- 5. Once you have joined, you will be prompted to enter a password. Enter it here.
- 6. Congrats! You should be joined into the meeting. If you have issues, call the front desk and we'll be happy to help you!
Rules for Meetings
There are a few rules that must be followed in the group meeting process. Please take a look at them below.
- There is zero tolerance for any hostile activity. You will be removed from the meeting and disciplinary action may be warranted.
- This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Threats and/or bullying
- Profanity geared toward another individual
- Sexual harassment of any kind
- Any illegal activity will be met with strict disciplinary action
- You must keep yourself muted when you are not speaking. This will aid in keeping everyone focused so there are no distracting noises.
- Treat your neighbor as yourself
- Have a good time! Even though we cant be together in person, we can be grateful that we can meet online!